Ways to Help
The Baltimore-Rotterdam Sister City Committee is an all-volunteer, not-for-profit organization. We rely on help from volunteers and on donations from the community, to make our activities possible.
Please contact us if you are interested in helping.
There are many ways to help. For example:
- Volunteer to help out with specific events or projects. Check our website, calendar, or our Facebook page for our activities, or contact us about upcoming activities.
- Attend our monthly meeting at Baltimore City Hall (usually the first or second Tuesday of each month at 5:30 pm; check our calendar). Please contact us at least two weeks in advance if you are interested in attending.
- Become a member of the committee.
- Provide monetary contributions for specific events, for our operating expenses, or to help us plan future endeavors. Baltimore-Rotterdam sister city committee is part of Baltimore Sister Cities, a 501(c)(3) non-profit, and donations to our committee are tax-deductible.
- Sponsor events, host an event at your location, or help host visitors from Rotterdam.
- Provide in-kind donations and logistical support.
- Send us your suggestions and ideas.